Tuesday, August 5, 2008

'Life is good'

I recently read on a blog that someone commented 'life is good'...I wonder what is 'life is good'? is it life is good to you or that life has no bad moments in your life?.....I know my life isn't 'life is good'...its normal its average its even bad...So why some people can use the term 'life is good' yet some others can't? Some had 'life is good' all their life yet some others had 'life is lucky' only....lucky to have scraped across, lucky to have survived....
My life has most parts been 'life is lucky' uptill now which is life is sort of almost meaningless....I live day to day thinking what is life?...is it living like this? I don't know...
I need a big break...a break that changes my 'life is this' to 'life is good'....
Where is the break that is big???...
I dream of it....

No comments: