Monday, August 4, 2008

I am a Dreamer

I realised this morning after fantasizing about the 8 million Toto that I am a dreamer...I went thru the thots of my life and the moments I remember seems to be surrounded by dreaming, day or night....in the dreams and reality that I build for myself...the perfect partner, the perfect life, the perfect situation and outcome to everything, the perfect way, the perfect happenings. But I realised that it can or will never be. Cause dreaming are maybe(s) and not will be(s). Dreams act as a kind of goals in life that people strife for but usually or in all cases it never happens the way its meant to be. Coming close, yes, almost there yes, but never identical. And my dreams of life seems more far fetched then I think it is and more impossible then usual. I am a dreamer, not a doer not a fulfill-er...only a dreamer.....

1 comment:

Dallas said...

a do-er must have a dream first then he can fulfill it.

if a do-er has no dreams at all to fulfill, isn't this do-er a bit pathetic a life?

dreamers lead a more interesting life. dreamers try & try & try.
when they chase their dreams, they are happy ones. when they get to their dreams, they are the ones that are overwhelmed.

i have been chasing a certain dream too. & 2 nights ago, someone came into my heart & told me that my dream will never materialize.

that was a shock.

but i will recover.
cause i believe in myself.
so should you.
=)

believe in the beauty of LIFE.
a scared power embedded deep in the souls of humans. depends alot if you believe in it & depends alot on whether you want to wield it against all darkness.