Will you grab the diamond in the fire? Would you still go for that one very most valuable gem in the blazing furnace of fire and coal?... Would you knowing you will be burned, scar-ed, injured, hurt in the fire and still put your hands in for the moment for the one most precious item in your life?.... A question I ask myself and see the people around me go thru, going thru over and over again. Maybe I am scared, maybe I am a coward, maybe I am not a man as I would like to be....but I never ever once place my hands in the fire for that most precious item in my life. But others around are alwasy jumpping in getting hurt and not considering the consequence of their actions just for that moment of happiness, moment of peace, moment of themselve....maybe thats why I am me now, not the person I would like to be, not the person I wan to be, not the life I ever wanted to have....stuck in this predicument...But with the crys and complains of the people around, I feel more fear then need to not enter the fire....knowing too much knowledge is it a blessing or curse?...
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment