Tuesday, August 5, 2008

If I won Toto

Well today in the office forum someone posted the What I would do if I won the 8mil Toto that is coming up.
Well my answer is this
hmm I more realistic...haha not saying thnking before winning is realistic la..hahah
4mil(assumming got 2 winners)
200k each for parents
150k for sister
100k for bro-in-law
100k for new-born niece(for further study)
50k each for grams(3 of them)
25K for each uncle/aunt(family) (8 of them)
15K for each cousin(11 of them)
10k for each niece/nephew(6 of them)
(total 1.325mil)
875k Get Housing of my own(probably condo as investment)
1mil Savings(fixed-D/higher savings rate accounts:so can spend interest earned)
500k Investment300k Storage(Emergency Fund for any 'incidents' or sickness in family needing month)
200k personal spending to be spread over 12months minimum, including:
- Immdiately go for good dinner, good not necessarily expensive!!!
- Take a personal holiday to destinations I wan in bagpacking mode(always wanted to do that)
- Take family for good holiday
- Treat ENTIRE family (about 40people) to good good restaurant)
- Charity to Cancer Research/Orphanage/Old Folks
- Contribution to Church
- 20k to split between colleagues(IMCB)
- 20k to split in few good friends.
Well its dreams..as I am a dreamer...but I wished hoped and wan to confident that it can come true.....
Wishful Thinking?...hmmm

No comments: