Friday, April 11, 2008

Unfair-ness in the real world or Reality in the unfair world?....

And again I ask this reality or real world question. Is this world really unfair to me or is that unfair-ness roams in this world?.... I am really happy yet at the same time really pissed at the situation. Angry at the unfair-ness of this real world....I am upset with how everytime everything seems good and seems to be going well in life when life smacks you with a biggy of a reality check. I am pissed at how destiny has played me like a doll. When others are the master of their own destiny. I am pissed that eveything just sucks....

What is my worth?...my worth is 3k after 3yrs of hard work and experience with a degree whilst others are worth 3.5k with just an extra paper to show it..... I thought paper was wood but I was wrong, paper is gold, paper is life, paper is you destiny of whether you win or lose, paper is stained with ink shows just how much you are worth. This PAPER, I hate it...I HATE IT.....its had governed my life from the moment I wanted to get it till the moment I gone it till this very moment when it haunts me thru others.

Paper...is it really wood? or is it really something else?

Who can tell me what is paper?
Who can tell me what is my worth?
Who can tell me what is going on?

Am I confused in the real world or is it just reality is a confused world?...


The truth hurts, kills and pisses me off....I wished I never saw the truth....

No comments: