Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Pointings in Views...

I suppose everyone comes from a different point of view in life..everyone seems to stand in their situation or the nature of their life or their upbringing that stems within themself. And it difficult for one person to change or even attempt to make someone else see the points in view. But yet we have people when points in views are closer and some others worlds apart. Sadly my in life, the people that brings me the key to my life's changes and happenings are the 'worlds apart' categories. There see not eye to me and therefore fails to advice help or answer the questions at hand. Yet people that see eye to me or almost eye seems to be in an entirely different group where their words are the only best help. Cause actions cannot be achieved. Yet these power and action people are also in the other group.
It was said that my life is alonely one...traveled alone and journeyed alone. I cannot see the future when I stare straight into the mist. This mist is clouding my judgement and the only people around close enough to help are blind to my lost-ness.
Onces again I try to achieve something I have no means to be able to achieve.

No comments: