I don't want to be the first move maker anymore...I make the move....I try but it slaps me in the face...
Eithers its I not the type...not good enough....or super closetted....
I am tired of making the first move....making the first advancements....
Tired of being the real me...so from now.... a mask I will wear...the mask that I am suppose to be...a man...man of live man of love man of reality...
cause maybe using a mask is not as tiring of making moves that doesn't go anywhere...
So good by those who don't care....care but don't want...care and may want just too afraid....I am also afraid....so whats the difference....
I can't and don't want to wait for you all anymore.
A good bye to Cyrus, too tired to wait.... when you don't even know how to hand this maturedly...
A good bye to those now..cause I cannot be always just be behind a msn or sms.....and no action....and I don't mean s**.....
A good bye...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment