Thursday, March 26, 2009

A good post

At 642 am after watching LOS again but this time in the lab...working overnight. I stumbled upon a youtube video of the theme song of LOS and the person who posted wrote this:

I made an FV of the movie "Love of Siam". The movie is great in a sense that it captures the realistic drama in a conservative asian society. Love of Siam's focus isn't about homosexuality, it's only a part of it. It deals with sexuality in general and family values. Trying to find the answer to who you are and what you are in a sea that is in turmoil, called life.

If you are homophobic or just plain ignorant, please don't bother posting any comments. No, I'm not a homosexual but I don't make fun of them either or make them the butt of my jokes. I just believe that love goes beyond the physical attraction. Whether it's sexual intimacy or gender identity.


I thot it was very nice and very factual of the movie.

Its one of the movie that I love for all times.

Cheers to LOS....

No comments: