After getting sick for awhile...after a few years working for nothing but money, I feel like my lift is leading to something meaningless. I start with strenght but totally drained by the world of money and stuff...drained by my means and the means of others. Till this very day and very moment, I question what is my life leading too? What do I get up everyday for? There is no joy, no life and definitely no passion for this life I live in. Love left me, family is almost gone, job deserted me, only friends hold me on...but is that enough?...
I feel like letting go...just into the deepest sleep I am find and never waking up....slumbering till a time when life itself cease to exist.
Whats life?...Whats this breathe that I draw?...Is it living or being lived...
Maybe my time is over, I had the greatest time in life...I had my greatest love before...there is nothing standing in the way of me and the tunnel to the other side...
Maybe my leap of faith is into the tunnel to the other side...maybe this leap will save me...
I wonder...

1 comment:
It will all past. Cheer up. Life goes on.
Blood Sis
Post a Comment