Sunday, December 2, 2007

Triple Happiness in One Day

Super Super HAPPY today....also tired...of course....triple happines for me...personal happines...Did my first STANDARD CHARTERED SINGAPORE MARATHON 21.1KM today so proud of myself...although didn't go as plan....timming was alittle off...and aslo leg cramp at the end...but I completed....thats whats important I suppose... My person achievement... My personal beginning to a NEW ME....


I think it was a good start for builing myself up again..to achieve myself physicially, mentally and spiritually from scratch....

See me with medal!!!





Well second happiness was a NEW CAMARA...my dream of a D80 Nikon with the best lens of all...a Nikkor AF VR-DX 18-200 F3.5-4.5....super prime lens with wide angle...super shoik...and three happiness was that it was a body + great lens but I was given KIT + great lens...so incidentatlly I got TWO LENS.... for the price that was charged for 1...it was great....a great day for the personal new me....

I hope as myself now.....I do well....its a new start...

SO

KEEP IT UP!!!!

No comments: