A new beginning for me this day this time this month this year... yes a new beginning to renew myself.... no more am I Augustine Cheong....but I am Xavier....you can call me Xavier....
Why Xavier you ask? Cause firstly I chose the name and secondly the old me died when my world died on me.... I am no more the old me but the new me... I will change my life, my outlook my all cause the nothing of the old me was happy... I wan happiness and I wan to create my own happiness.... In this world when life sort of throws shit and trouble at you... there is nothing you can do but to take it as it comes.... one step at a time and just be happy...if cannot be happy then creat the happines around you. No money, no future, no life? Who cares...as long as I am happy.
This is the brand new me.... My new self resolutions...
1) To be the confident, attitude and self-centred new me.
2) To be fitter then I am ever before.... so tis 25kg more to go... I am going to gym run and do eveyrthing and anything to become like YOU.
3) Live life for myself...only me...as in my life there is only me.... No more selfish bitches or pity-seeking idiots...all are accessories to me now and I don't need this shit.
4) Be fility rich.... Rich that those idiots will never hurt me again... Life suck..I will make it sweet to suck...
5) No more Love...love are for idiots...and there are many idiots out there.... What if a marriage worth? nothing...I can tell you absolutely nothing...after 30 yrs its down to $180 dollars and a lifetime of debt...So its a NONO......and YES...I am BI so...hahaha..I don't care anymore....
6) Career...yes its something that no one can survive without...and for guys its the...what they call it...'rice bowl'?...'bread-winning'? I call it crab but hey we all need money so career I am building....too the top I say...fly like I have never flown before...as since I was fat for so long..thats quite true.
7) The world will now REVOLVE AROUND ME!!!...not more will other people make me revolve around them...the world is not only theirs...its now my turn to play...to go around and revolving.
8) Retirement at 45yo...goal of the goals...yes....work like shit...climb like crazy....and retire by 45yo...I don't want to make my kids suffer the troubles of my life.... oh but then with (5) kids are not a worry is it...hahaha
9) Travel around the world...YES I wanna see this joyfilled...troublefilled...and sorrowfilled world...to go places where I have never been before...alone or with someone...I wanna go...no staing still I tell you no more...I have stayed still in this crab for to long....
10) Take care of the only person I care for in the blood line...my mother....she deserves it....
So these are my TEN COMMANDMENTs for my life now....
So thats all folks...
Look for the new me as it comes....
The CHANGE is in the AIRE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment