It's a misty Monday for me. Got on my bus on time and the bus driver is great. Very friendly chap I have seen in ages. Today is a running around day for me. Stuff to settle. Accounts to set up. ITQ to bid before I step out. Will it be a good day? I don't know. Just being Still and let Him show the way.
My situations seems to be settling down. For now its still a Still time for me. Waiting. Learning. Or more relearning. Feeling. Understanding.
I suppose there is only one Sigh in me life now. Being lonely. The cold hard nights are getting indifference to me. Searching and finding seems not as important. I don't feel that initial thingering feeling when I chat and joke and share with another. I can say that maybe I am getting wiry of RS that I am getting comfortable with the cold hard night. Trying to be Still too in this area and waiting for the Wisdom from Him
Augy Bogy from iPhone
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment