Monday, June 14, 2010

Bill of Life....

What is a bill of life? Is it mean that we are healthy? Does it mean we have the right to live? I don't think its so for me, my life is filled with bills that my life has become a bill of life....Ironcially is that I took after the person I never wanted to be like....but now in the same shoes, I finally understand the feelings and emotions he went thru, the only difference is that there was a support system for him, but there is non for me. I am alone, I came into the world alone, and now I will exist alone. No one around me no one to accompany me.

The funny thing is that no one will discover untill its too late, mostly because I live alone, and no one comes back till weekend. Four days is enough time to.....

No comments: