This day is a horrible day...I just wanna forget it but I fear that it will haunt me for quite sometime. I fear that I have given up on everything.
The me now just wanna fly, fly away from this place, this sad hurtful place and restart. But I can't can I. I cannot just click on restart like I would a computer and hope that everything will restart. I cannot just cast a spell like charm and undo the entire situation.
Is it my fault from the beginning or that it was my fault for not understanding more?. I don't know. All I know is I wanna cry now, hope someone will hold me.
But there isn't anyone. there isn't anyone around. And my tear cannot flow...it is stuck...
The me now just wanna fly, fly away from this place, this sad hurtful place and restart. But I can't can I. I cannot just click on restart like I would a computer and hope that everything will restart. I cannot just cast a spell like charm and undo the entire situation.
Is it my fault from the beginning or that it was my fault for not understanding more?. I don't know. All I know is I wanna cry now, hope someone will hold me.
But there isn't anyone. there isn't anyone around. And my tear cannot flow...it is stuck...

No comments:
Post a Comment