Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Wish List

Every year I do a christmas wish list but this is the first year I will actually blog and publish this. But I also realised that the wish list I make every year never comes true either cause its too materialistic or that its unrealistic. So this year I am going to check the check list to my Top 10 most wanted list.



1) ******* ** **** *********** ** ***** **** ****** ****
2) To find my other half, my soulmate, someone I CANNOT live without
3) NEW Ipod Nano (Black or Red(limited edition))
4) Ipod/Nano Docker - Clock/Alarm/Radio/Speakers for Bed Side Table (BIG BIG ANALOG CLOCK WITH LIGHT) - This was completed by my best friends, so cool hahaa...but only thing now is I don't have a functioning ipod to plug in hahahahha!!!!
5) NEW Wardrobe - Change of Season; Change of Style
6) Iphone 3G - COOL!!!
7) 4-in-1 Epson Printer with Fax (Option 1:Epson Stylus™ Office TX600FW ; Option 2:Epson Stylus™ Photo TX700W)
8) Power Block (Option 1:Sport 5.0; Option 2:Sport 5.5) + Gym/Sport Bench with Adjustable Angled Back
9) New Foldable Bed (Super Single) Durable Strong yet easy to retract. Confortable Couch when folded.
10) 1 Year (2009) Supply of Sana.jp products for Slimming/Skin Firming including Esteny Fit Sauna & Power-Exerciser Hot-Turbo
11) Nikon D3 with A Full Low /f Wide Angle Zoom Macro Lens & Fish-Eye Lens; Two Batts; Flash Extension Batt.
12) Full Entertaintment System 5.1 Speakers with DVD Player and Recorder
13) 32" LCD TV with Full HDMI function ETC ETC ETC

No comments: