Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Finding myself...in the midst of chaos

Well finding and re-discovering myself in the midst of complete chaos.... It has been a tough road and the road will get worst I know...but finding myself is the only way I can find the purpose to live for. Now life is a adrift for me...just drifiting from one point to another...no direct decisions made no one path I wanna walk, except for being pushed by the wave time and time again. I wanna find my purpose, my goal and my ultimate ending....the ending to my story. It seems like for now everything stop is an ending point...but somehow I know there is tons of stuff infront waiting for me...for me to come and grab it...to achieve it to survive it....to grow and learn...to discover my true self... But for now the ups and DOWNS in life are taking up my hands and I got no free hand to handle anything beyond this... I am waiting for my big break...something to happen...something to come.... my BIG BREAK in life that will repeal me to the path and the ending of my life...may it be 1 yr, 5 yrs or 50 yrs more...I finding to belong, to be holded, to be purposeful, to be ME...
So I come to the age old questions of 'Who am I?' and ' What do I wan?'...
Question that can hopefully be answered only in time...

No comments: